Wednesday, April 19, 2006

My First Post

I have finally done it. I have created a blog. But I am attempting to have a blog with a purpose...dubious as that may sound. I have been wanting to start writing for a while now about all of the many topics and themes running around in my head. I am taking four classes right now and so many things come up in all of them that I have to have somewhere to integrate my thoughts and ideas.

I am a student of humanity. There is no better way to put it. Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology, Ethnomusicology, History, Philosophy...all of these apply, but none is adequate to quench my thirst for some bit of understanding. None of these schools has "nailed it". Many times they contradict eachother. This blog is where I want to try to make sense of it all. To find out what I think.

I have always had a sneaking suspicion that We are the Answer to our own Question. I will spend my life trying to find out. I will never find out. Reality is a Paradox.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home