Sunday, April 30, 2006

Why Our Drug Laws Have Failed


And What We Can Do About It: A Judicial Indictment of the War on Drugs.

You all must read this book. Every responsible American voter should read it, no matter what their political orientation. It was written by a conservative judge who has the personal backing of judges across the nation. It is about how much harm we are doing to ourselves with the War on Drugs. He wants there to be conversation about the topic in the political world. I do too. If you read this book, I have helped in my own small way.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dave Hull said...

I was just watching MPP testimony before bed last night. It was touching hearing an ex-narcotics officer musing about the productive lives the hundreds of people he sent to jail could have had...

(almost done shaving those yaks now)

8:58 PM  
Blogger Dave Hull said...

BTW, that'll make another book for me to borrow from you now...

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home