Saturday, October 28, 2006

"Lord, We Thank Thee For All Thy Bounty, Your Paper Towels Clean Up Our Messes Better Than That Brawny Dude"


Right now, cooking in and on Darth Vader (my mystical and posessed black electric oven, usually called "Dearth Vader", as we can rarely afford good food), are onions, garlic, shallots, pork, squash, potatoes, apples, maple syrup, cinnamon, sugar, butter and gravy. Soon we will add buttermilk biscuits to the list.

This meal has been brought to you by the letter Chardonnay and the number 420.

VIVA LA NOR' EASTER.

happy halloween.

Thank You and Good Night.

2 Comments:

Blogger coffeesnob said...

Hell yeah! THAT'S what I'm talking about!

"the letter chardonnay and the nuber 420" - that's fucking precious, milk came out of my nose.

3:59 PM  
Blogger Dean ASC said...

You know I still can't forget the Mac-N-Cheese you made for me the last time I was over your old apartment.


eeununc

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home