Thursday, April 19, 2007

Ignore the Nutjob

If you broadcast a nutjob's manifesto after he murders people, don't you think other nutjobs are going to go for post-humus glory too?

Nutjobs should be ignored. It's the victims who matter.

Occasionally nutjobs lose their shit. Evil is tragic. We need to collectively focus on recovery from that evil.

I am sick and tired of people pushing their gun-control views on the world everytime something like this happens. Just because one nutjob does something horrible doesn't mean we should all lose the right to bear arms, nor does it mean we should all be armed to the teeth.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dean ASC said...

I don't own a gun because I still don't feel the need to own one. However after Katrina and the one sidedness of the debate I can't help think that I should get one before I need it.

9:43 PM  
Blogger Bry said...

1) Please elaborate on "one sidedness of the debate."

2) I have contemplated buying a gun and putting it away for the apocalypse for a long time. In a few years when I have the money I will probably buy a gun, extra ammo, and a safe to keep it in.

Problem is: the government will show up to take it away rather than give me water or evacuate me if the shit hits the fan.

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home