Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I Love The YMCA


I love the gym at the YMCA because it is full of fat people, short people, black, white, asian, and hispanic people, muscular guys who are fun to watch when they watch themselves in the mirror, 14 year old boys who want so badly to be big and tough, female atheletes who make me wish I was in shape, old people who have muscles anyway, old people who don't look strong enough to do what they do, gay people, straight people, inbetween people, people who are there every day, and people who go twice a year. I could walk up and talk to any of the above and it wouldn't be weird. That's hard to find.

Oh, and no one looks at me funny when I struggle or fart or sweat too much and turn red like a cherry.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can picture you red like a cherry...

6:40 PM  
Blogger Dean ASC said...

Is there any activity that doesn't turn you red? This seems to be a thing with you. You turned beet red at your birthday outing. Now the gymnasium does it.

6:02 PM  
Blogger Bry said...

It's not my fault. I'm English, Irish and Scottish. Something in my genes forces half of my blood supply to my cheeks when I drink, eat spicy food, exercise or breathe.

6:20 PM  
Blogger Kevin Wolf said...

Forces blood to which cheeks?

8:36 AM  
Blogger Bry said...

Heh heh heh...

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home