Wednesday, May 17, 2006

This Is What Drugs And Educational Television Have Done To A Generation


Alright. I'm not sure how to put YouTube videos on my blog directly, so I'm posting the links.

These are clips from Wonder Showzen, a show on MTV2 that I only know about through the DVD's. Anyone who grew up on Electric Company, Seseame Street, etc. NEEDS to watch this. It's a kids show, with real kids, FOR ADULTS. It can be quite "out there", but it also can be unbelievably funny.

Make sure you pause these and let them load before watching them or they'll skip.

First, watch the ode to slaves. Note the girl pointing toward you, the audience.

Then, watch "Where do babies come from?". I seen a picture. But I don't wanna say.

Finally, watch "What is Heaven?". PILLS!!!


Today's post has been brought to you by:
Crack
Avoidance of Homework
and More Crack

2 Comments:

Blogger coffeesnob said...

OH MY GOD!

Those are funny & scary - or are they scary & funny?
Nonetheless I feel a little refreshed and a little dirty.

Keep takin' that crack, sistergirlfriend.

6:26 PM  
Blogger Dean ASC said...

You got the HTML for linking correct. If you cut and paste the HTML from the YouTube page for embed it shows up.

keepvid.com is also helpful if you want to download the video and keep it forever.

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home