Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Disgusting



I understand that double jeopardy exists for a reason. And that's fine. But this is truly sick.

O.J. Simpson is giving a two part interview to FOX (big surprise) called "O.J. Simpson: If I did it, here's how it happened."

I know that television likes exploiting victims. I know that television likes sensational stories. I know that we have all known he did it since his trial. But does anyone give a shit about the families? I thought O.J. had no soul because he killed his children's mother. But this may be worse. He is now making money off of recounting the juicy details of killing his children's mother.

His poor, poor kids. They should sue him for emotional damages, pain and suffering.

2 Comments:

Blogger coffeesnob said...

*vomiting*

1:04 AM  
Blogger Bry said...

They canned it. I'm impressed.

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home