Sunday, May 28, 2006

Kicking Ass


Last night I dreamt that I was driving down the street in a huge white SUV full of poodles. The big kind. I looked over to my right and saw Dean being pinned down by two homeless guys on someone's front lawn. One was holding him while the other punched him in the stomach. I slammed on the brakes, jumped out of the car and ran over. I pushed one of the guys off of Dean, and he retaliated by trying to kick me. I grabbed his foot and threw him onto the ground. Dean grabbed the other guy. We proceeded to kick their asses to a bloody pulp. We had fun doing it too. Then the cops came over and took the homeless guys away. We walked back to the party where everyone wanted to hear the story and buy us a drink. Neither of us had a scratch on us, and we spent the rest of the dream telling and retelling the story and getting piss drunk.

It was a really good dream. Here's to our ass-kicking skills, Dean.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dean ASC said...

Now I can cross "Get a lesbian to have surreal dreams about me" off my lifetime to do list.

Seriously, those poodles are pissed off.

1:09 PM  
Blogger American Interior Monologue said...

I think I saw this movie...no wait, "Best in Show" and "Roadhouse" were never actually one movie...whoops. Nevermind.

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home