Tuesday, May 23, 2006

School Can Kiss My Happy Ass Goodbye!


For now anyway.

Finished my project for my last class and started doing all the blogging that I've been (literally) dreaming about for the last few nights. Can you tell? Sorry about the length...I get all excited and ramble. Anyway, here are some posts to look forward to now that I am out of Finals Hell:

Free Tibet My Ass

True Confessions of a Homo

and

Why Working In a Deli is Worse Than Licking The Bottom of a Dog-Walker's Shoe

*All titles subject to change.
*There is no guarantee that reading this blog will not be a waste of your time.
*All posts are final.
*No exchanges, No returns of time wasted.

5 Comments:

Blogger coffeesnob said...

Free Tibet!
(With every purchase.)

12:35 AM  
Blogger Dave Hull said...

Uh, that is a strangly hypnotizing happy ass...

4:06 PM  
Blogger Bry said...

Why yes, yes it is.

7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that a photo of a canadian olympic speed iceskater? I think I see a red maple leaf on the arm. Fun panties!
lisa jsc

2:47 PM  
Blogger Bry said...

Why yes, yes it is.
And yes, yes they are.

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home