Monday, August 14, 2006

I Fucking Love This City


Today my landlords put out a whole heap of old clothes for the trash. Since I got home from work I have run into three men, one homeless, one ?, and one who drove up and parked next to the house, rummaging through the bags looking for good shit. Every single one of them was polite as all hell, one said he wouldn't make a mess, all said hello and all chatted for a moment.

Even the folks going through our trash are fucking awesome here. Anchovies, maybe, but still awesome.



A real blog entry to come...

3 Comments:

Blogger American Interior Monologue said...

Unless they are a size 10 and 36 C with a size 9 shoe I don't think they found anything worthwhile.

12:46 PM  
Blogger Bry said...

I heard they DID make a mess. Ran into the Keeper going out to re-bag it all. That sucks.

They seemed to like a lot of pant-looking-things, from what I saw.

4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A drag queen's delight!

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home