Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Moved

We are officially up here. I can't wait to get my computer set up so I can post a few pictures. For those of you who don't know, the Fiancee and I have moved from the second to the third floor and we love it. The cat has settled and decided she likes being queen of the mountain.

Lemme tellya, there aint no better place to enjoy these cool, fall, New England breezes than on the top floor of a nearly two hundred year old building fifty yards from the water.

I see parties in our future...

But for now we're unpacking and starting school. AHHH!!! I buy one million dollars worth of books tomorrow...

2 Comments:

Blogger coffeesnob said...

I'll email you photos of before.

5:17 PM  
Blogger Dean ASC said...

It's too bad you and the fiance aren't in exactly the same classes. One set of books.

Perhaps in the future, I can "request evaluation copies" of textbooks you need. Come to think of it, your future mother in law can do the same.

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home